Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Trapcall Awesome Free way to see the phone number for blocked calls!!

Default Trapcall Awesome Free way to see the phone number for blocked calls!!
    I just tried this out and its great, it takes 2 minutes to set up and works on iphone att.. also tried with a razor phone and works perfectly. When you get a blocked call all you do is ignore the call or for iphone users hit the lock button twice, so when you ignore the call, the person on the other end still hears your phone ringing, and after a 2 or 3 seconds you get the call back with the number unblocked, not sure if its posted yet but i had to share.

Just click the free feature, but for 15 days it gives a little taste of the premium app, but if all you want to do is see unblocked calls like me the free version is good enough.

just go to trapcall.com

btw, its releases by the same people that represent spoofcard
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-12.jpg  
    Last edited by kpace1; 2009-02-18 at 08:03 AM.

this doesnt seem possible because when a # is blocked it doesnt send the number over the network

but if it works cool

Quote Originally Posted by him121213 View Post
    this doesnt seem possible because when a # is blocked it doesnt send the number over the network

but if it works cool
    i thought the same, takes 2 minutes to prove yourself wrong lol .. go for it

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Post No network info...
    Correct-they do not send the Caller ID info when a caller is unknown. You can not decrypt, figure it out or come across it in any way normally. What trap call does is to forward that call to an (800) number which, since it is toll-free and they are paying for the call, is allowed to know who is calling them. They then take note of this information and launch a call back to your phone indicating a caller id taken from the information of the original caller to your phone. That is also why you can record phone calls, etc. from TrapCall, you are routing your phone calls through that number. Pretty smart all in all.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

It does work.
    Android user suffering from iPhone withdraw.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Its nice! i tried it today but i would keep using it only if i could use a different voicemail, i use Youmail lol

any reviews on this ?
    Unlocked 1 Generation iPhone
    Using T-Mobile service
    1.1.4 version

Thanks

Works great other than the voicemail doesnt have that many options
    Last edited by Pcpro745; 2009-02-18 at 06:02 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Ok. Here is my review:

It works. Plain and simple. I would imagine it not work with company phone numbers such as AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, etc. I haven't confirmed this but they say that some numbers may not work.

I so far tested it on AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Nextel, T-Mobile.

It's pretty cool and get's straight to the point. I don't think it's illegal because this could be used for stalkers, people messing around with your phone, and to save relationships.

If your GF accuses you of cheating (she sees blocked or unknown numbers) in the call log it could save you as long as your innocent. I occasionally have block numbers calling in at night with someone breathing on the other end. You could end it once and for all calling them and telling them it's them. I don't see why someone would want to block their number but that's just me.

Anyway it works and it takes like 2 minutes to setup and best of all it's free.

Thanks

well i just contacted there support department about the voicemail thing, They said they will forward your voicemail to any number, I gave them my youmail forward number and bingo they set it up, Sweet!!

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Cool it works. I barely will use it but it will help in the future.