Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: viewmymessage.com

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default viewmymessage.com
    Am I the only one that doesn't receive viewmymessage.com links on my iPhone? I got a couple people to try and even tried myself with my mom's phone. Is there something you have to activate, or should it already be activated? But actually, my dad said he's never received them either. We both have a 3G. I don't know about my sister, though. She has my dad's old 4GB iPhone, but I never asked her. But I don't think it's an issue with which type of iPhone you have because her boyfriend has a 3G and he said he's gotten them before.

So yeah, any help would be appreciated. If I can somehow activate it, it would be nice to give Fetch My MMS a shot, but I'm not going to buy it now because it would be useless.
    Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

If I helped you, be sure to press the Thanks! button over there ->
    If I didn't, press it anyway.

do u mean with mms cause its not availible on iphone

except with swirly mms

and a couple in the appstore

Thanks

I know you can't get MMS on the iPhone, but viewmymessage.com was supposed to let you see the pictures you don't get on the iPhone, but I've never got any links before.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Yea. I don't get the viewmymessages links either. I think I am going to call AT&T and see if there is something they can enable that will allow it. I've never gotten one but a few friends have and some ppl on here still do and some don't is what I have read. I'll let you know if I figure anything out.

Thanks

Yeah. I heard you have to call at&t. I'll do that tomorrow.

I am having this problem also! Making me real mad! My sister always sends me mms first on accident then resends MSG to my email. I've never been notified of mms waiting! I'm going to get this resolved and will give detailed instructions to any who need it.

Yeah i just posted about this about a week ago.
    I had been recieving the messages, till i restored the other day, now i havent been recieving them.
    and i found an app that lets you get mms pretty much but you have to recieve the viewmymessage.com texts.
    its called MMS Buddy, check it out.
    But please call at&t and let me know what they say.

Find anything out yet?
    Last edited by Caleb_Soccer_Star; 2009-03-15 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Working for me!!! Finally
    I called AT&T and after an hour they told what the problem was.

I have 'Unlimited Family Messaging' on my AT&T plan with 3 regular cell phones and 2 iPhones. 'Unlimited Family Messaging' DOES NOT discern between iPhones and regular cells. So TECH Support had to make the correction. I don't know what they did, but now I am getting mms notifications!

Rebel

MMS BUDDY works great by the way! My sister sent me picture and video and a sound file, so far so GOOD.
    Last edited by Rebel1972; 2009-03-16 at 08:10 PM. Reason: forgot to add something

Yeah MMS Buddy works great doesnt it?
    I love it.