Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ringtone problem

Default ringtone problem
    i can get the ringtones to show up in iphone ( tried a bunch of diffrent methods) but when i go to select one, it lets me select it but when someone calls my phone, the default tone rings....why is it not playing my custom tone

Default same here, even more strange
    I can play and hear ringtones but when a call comes in it goes to the marimba default sound, but it isnt selected, anybody have any idea help please, ig drives me bunkers, naybe tgere is a qay to fix this?

what kind of firmware u have

i have the same problam ... i use 1.1.4 firmware

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

easiest way is...
    download iRinger, install it, run it...it will ask you to load whatever songs you want...you can control the length...and it will do the rest..convert it to .m4r format..and it goes directly to your iTunes's Ringtones folder...from there..just plug your phone to Itunes..and go to the Ringtones tab and add your modded ringtones..and do a sync...VOILAAAAAAA!

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have the same issue... Kind of. I have about twenty five ringtone on my phone. My problem is I have a custom one selected as default and a different one for someone else. Usually when that person calls, it rings with the default ringer. Sometimes it uses the right one, but if usually doesnt. Its done this on 1.1.2 and 3 which I'm on now with a z jailbreak