Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 2g settings not correct

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iphone 2g settings not correct

I have a 2g iphone unlocked and jailbroken with 1.1.4. I have a problem though. I installed a lot of apps through cydia and installer, and lately, I noticed a change. I go to my settings and its the ipod touch settings! I can't use bluetooth or change my mail, ipod, safari, etc. settings. I can't do airplane mode anymore. As you can see in the picture, the ipod settings are in my iphone. I am limited, and can't use bluetooth or change settings! Help please!

AS you can see in the pic, the ipod touch settings are in my iphone! That is the problem. Anyone know how to fix it?

The one on the right's an iPhone with normal iPhone settings, and the one on the left's an iPod Touch with normal iPod Touch settings... I don't see a problem.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

"The one on the right's an iPhone with normal iPhone settings, and the one on the left's an iPod Touch with normal iPod Touch settings... I don't see a problem."

My iphone has the ipod settings, not the regular iphone settings. The pic is there so I can show you what both settings look like.

show us your settings. Take a screen shot

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Broomhead View Post
    show us your settings. Take a screen shot
    Just picture the iphone with the ipod touch settings, as seen above.

so your answer is... no
    restore it

Uh ask someone to get you a preferences.app and replace in your current phone.