Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WEIRD problems!

Default WEIRD problems!
    Ok so im using a 2g iphone 2.2. jailbroken and unlocked etc. I havnt installed any new apps or changed anything for 2 weeks. I use MySMS as my default text app. I opened it because i wanted to write a new text. it launchs, and a spinning wheel appears over the sms screen. goes on for 2 minutes, then a weird thing happens, the welcome registration window pops up in MySMS, as if it was its first time running which it wasnt. So i click activate... it crashes to spring board. Then nothing else works. Default sms app crashes on launch.. winterboard crashed... i open Contacts, that crashes too. So i restart the phone and it starts continuously booting ( i think its apple logo of death) so i decide now to restore using a custom 2.2.1 firmware this time. works fine. when i restore from backup, i have 20 cracked apps from previuous sync before restore ( in app folder in itunes) it says it synced them to the 2.2.1 new phone, but only 2 of them appear on home screen ( WEIRD!) then i install mysms again... AND ALL OF THIS HAPPENS AGAIN! i was using mysms for a month,,,, what gives?!... restoring again now...

Don't use cracked apps.on your iphone&try to buy them...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Do you also have quickgold installed? There are reported major issues with mySMS and quickgold for some unknown reason at the moment.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Mobile installation patch for your apps, then resync.
    Last edited by Grassmasta; 2009-02-13 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

we can help you with mysms but dont even mention cracked apps here....not the place

i would try reinstalling my sms if that duznt work try irealsms ( great!! )