Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Official Screenshot Thread

NICE... where can i download the screenshot wiget? AppTapp?

Here goes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -desktop.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Solsonic View Post
    Nice shots everyone!
    My latest setup

Anyway you could point us to the Clock, Calc, and to do icons? Since more than one of you has them, are they still not for release?

Here is an update of mine. I like the clean look of only the wallpaper. all my icons and below the pic, i just slide them up to access. me like.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -lion3.jpg  

my current, I will never put a slew of icons on my springboard ever again.. they all look terrible to me now that there not there.

Last edited by ibanezcollector; 2007-10-03 at 10:48 PM.

i was working on a jack skellington theme, which i am actually still getting ideas for and stuff, but this is what i have at the moment:

lock screen:

home screen:
    Peter: "Brian! There's a message in my alphabits! It says 'OOOOOOOOO'!!!!!"
    Brian: "Peter...those are Cheerios."

Guides:
    Moving Applications into the Media Partition to get more space for third party apps

How do you take a screenshot? Sorry if this was already asked.

Thanks

I'm interested to know how to move all the apps icons off screen so that no icons are visible or none except the dock much like ibanezcollector did. I don't really want to hide them (rSBT). I just want to be able to make them visible by scrolling up using SummerBoard like it appears ZX636R2004 suggested.

How did you guys set your apps off screen and is it compatible wth SB?
    Last edited by BogeyJH; 2007-10-04 at 01:36 AM.
    There are 10 types of people in the world...
    ...those that understand binary and those that have friends.

iMac (2.8 GHz, 4GB, OS X 10.5.8) | iPhone 3G (16GB, White)
    | iPod Touch 8GB

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticons Iphone View Post
    How do you take a screenshot? Sorry if this was already asked.
    Download Erica's utilities and do snap or snap2album over SSH, or download Dock and use it's built in screenshot utility.

Quote Originally Posted by BogeyJH View Post
    I'm interested to know how to move all the apps icons off screen so that no icons are visible or none except the dock much like ibanezcollector did. I don't really want to hide them (rSBT). I just want to be able to make them visible by scrolling up using SummerBoard like it appears ZX636R2004 suggested.

How did you guys set your apps off screen and is it compatible wth SB?
    Lots of people have requested this... believe it or not ibanez and others that have a blank screen have really just hidden everything (other than the dock icons) in rsbt.. you can have up to 9 icons on your dock (if its mini) so you can make your phone work like this... i usually have a blank 'desktop' with 5 icons in the dock: phone, sms, mail, safari, and finder (so i can get to all the other apps) ..is it fashion over functionality? sure, but it looks freaking gorgeous!
    Last edited by unclear; 2007-10-04 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ok i love tmobile and here is my fave theme hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by unclear View Post
    Download Erica's utilities and do snap or snap2album over SSH, or download Dock and use it's built in screenshot utility.

Lots of people have requested this... believe it or not ibanez and others that have a blank screen have really just hidden everything (other than the dock icons) in rsbt.. you can have up to 9 icons on your dock (if its mini) so you can make your phone work like this... i usually have a blank 'desktop' with 5 icons in the dock: phone, sms, mail, safari, and finder (so i can get to all the other apps) ..is it fashion over functionality? sure, but it looks freaking gorgeous!

he is 100% correct, I use dock in the right hand corner to access anything else, but the 5 I have on the dock I use 90% of the time..

Basic but good

Heres my screenshot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg   -photo1.jpg  
    Last edited by kpace1; 2007-10-04 at 04:40 PM.

is there a way to get the blank homescreen (that is, no icons) with the just the dock where the other icons are in the extended springboard? i've tried a bunch of different permutations, but i can't get it to work. i just want to scroll to get to them. i feel like ilauncher is a bit slow for me and my fingers aren't precise enough using the sunburst method.

Claptrap,

Yes there is. I had that setup at first but decided to go with no Dock. I used a combination of SummerBoard and rSBT. I used SB to get my Wallpaper and Dock. Then use rSBT to add blank icons on the springboard and moved the app icons to the extended springboard. so when i was done i had exactly what you want. Wallpaper with no icons, only icons in Dock, and when i wanted to access the other apps and would simple swipe my finger up on the screen and the icons would slide up from below. hope that helps!

awesome, thanks, that's exactly what i want.

except i don't know how to get blank icons...

will poke around rsbt.

thanks again!

go here:

http://code.google.com/p/rsbt/

it explains how to make a blank icon for rSBT.

actually here is the direct link:

http://code.google.com/p/rsbt/wiki/BlankSpaces

oh man, that disclaimer makes me nervous.

but thanks!

so does anyone know if this will work for 0.3.3?

Here is my theme. I like simplicity, and not too many icons cluttering the screen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screen1.png  

Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast