Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Official Screenshot Thread

Nice theme, any chance of a link please

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uPhone559 View Post

very nice! was wondering where to get those mail and safari icons at.

Default RedPhone
    Well kinda went crazy with all those Red customs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0003.jpg   -img_0004.jpg   -img_0005.jpg   -img_0006.jpg   -img_0007.jpg   -img_0008.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jekyoo_style View Post
    Not the most unique looking springboard but very simple/clean.

The ol' so popular realize theme

Mad nice. I think we got a winner...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bensen View Post

the dock and the iflickr icon will be changed...
    Whats the name of this theme?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by HungLO; 2008-01-04 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Check It Out

Thats me and my girl in the photos icon and i put some jordans in a bucket for the last icon(used for installer) i resized some buckets and put different icons in buttons from realize but w/buckets.....buckets buckets buckets...lol im just kiddin but i thought it was funny like yo how many times are you gonna say buckets. i was thinkin about coloring and or shading them. I also put a screenshot of jay-z's roc boys music video and shrunk it onto the ipod which i think is a good idea. for the poloaroid icon wit me n my girls pic i took a blank polariod pic off google and imposed the pic on there and rotated at an angle wit ps cs3

and look at my video its kinda old but im bout to get the new watch from hyundai cell phone touchscreen video watch sim card bluetooth all that check out the ancient video watch in 4 gig glory. sellin the normal video watches for 150 and the cell phone watch for 300. just google "hyundai cellphone watch" and go to pics. mmi WILL be receivin funds off that cuz this site is the golden site!!!

[ame="http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i39/playboykc/?action=view&current=MakesMovesWatches.flv"]Video of MakesMoves Watches - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting[/ame]
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by makesmoves; 2008-01-12 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Heres The Theme
    None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

Thanks

Here is mine:

Cool My oh so loved themes!!!
    I'm kinda addicted to switch themes and download new ones, but these three are the ones I just love (and the "prado", but I still can't get icons for my 35 apps hehe)

I love Litho the most, actually I spent the whole day yesterday making those pink lines, I tried straight lines, curves, and so on, but there's something about these ones that made me stuck with em. (still, there's a picture of the curve ones too)

PS. If someone knows where could I find more icons for the non-litho themes i'd appreciate it (litho is the only one I have complete (35 apps!!!))

PS2. Please forgive any grammar mistakes, I'm from Mexico, you know...

/// Does anyone know why my pictures do not appear (well, actually they do, but only if you right-click then choose "open image in new window")???, thank you ///

appear? I mean show up... i think hehe.
    Last edited by darkmacu; 2008-01-08 at 07:55 PM. Reason: my pictures do not *show up

Default Etched Icons & Etched Icon Text
    I'm attaching this screen shot to show an example of "etched" dock icons and the icon text under the dock icons. The dock icons come from mopplecrump. I've located the icons against a steel dock pasted onto clear wallpaper. I've also pasted a white strip under the steel so that the icon text will also appear etched, a process iPhone does on its own to make icon text visible against white or very light-colored backgrounds.

I love the etched icon effect and would create an etched icon set if I were more familiar with Photoshop's layering/shadowing processes. Perhaps mopplecrump would create and share an etched icon set if enough of us beg for one. :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img.png  
    Last edited by river0; 2008-01-09 at 09:05 AM.

Default Looking for the dock in this photo - - -
    Quote Originally Posted by mopplecrump View Post
    heres mine:
    One of the things I really like about mopplecrump's theme is how the dock icons actually look embedded IN the dock. The dock is jet black at the bottom, gradually lightening to dark gray at the top.

Does anyone know where this dock might be available? I don't recall seeing it anywhere else. I've tried using an all black dock, but the effect is much less pleasing.

Thanks.

Default PhatheadWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by PhatheadWRX View Post
    PhatheadWRX - where did u get that theme from im really liking that and another question wat is this "cologuy" app that everyone has??

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by PhatheadWRX View Post
    PhatheadWRX - where did u get that theme from im really liking that and another question wat is this "cologuy" app that everyone has??

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by gt_drift; 2008-01-11 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

that theme seems to be part of gunmetal 4/2 from digitalkid56; you can find his signature in the maps icon. this guy has made plenty of very interresting mods this summer and has not given sign of life since september. you can find most of his themes hoosted by "hack that iphone" ; coloquy seems to be a "chat"application ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by knowtheobscure View Post
    Heres my screen, Im so cool:

and the rest hiding under the dock:
    hi i did try searching, to no avail on how to achieve this, with another screen of icons under the springboard, any pointers or links. thanks if able.

Here's my attempt at a Leopard theme-

Quote Originally Posted by makesmoves View Post
    Can you post this theme ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone loocfa's Avatar
    Thanks

i changed mine to this last night, while installing leopard on my macbook,
    sweet
    thanks to "toomuchcaffiene" for the icon set, nice job.

Ok I Just Posted It. It's in my original post under the video, one page back.

some of my shots from my ipod touch. my first post on modmyi

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

here is my twist on something from here

(turn)-->Outta no where wit this hot sh*t huh?!!! post the icons, especially that apple carrier icon(red). The background is fly...the detail in the whole thing is what i like. Yo just post the whole thing!!
    Last edited by makesmoves; 2008-01-18 at 12:22 AM.

Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast