Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Restore Iphone, now can't get apple apps on my phone??

Default Restore Iphone, now can't get apple apps on my phone??
    so i restored my iphone because the phone was crashing randomly. I backed up my apple applications to a cd. So i restored it via the dfu mode and it restores. I try to install the apple applications back into my phone but for some reason my purchased applications never get back onto the phone. I have the applications sitting in my itunes. whenever i try to sync the iphone it won't sync those games i purhcased such as millionaire, deal or no deal and crash bandicoot. even most of the free downloaded games i don't have. am i missing something? any help would be much appreciated. thanks.

You try downloading them again through the app store on the phone, it doesn't charge you again if you already purchased it.

If not, is this computer authorized through iTunes?

^^^ correct... Apple doesn't charge you again if you already purchased it.

oh guys thanks. I might have known what happened. I think i restored it with categories still intact and that i didn't unload the "games" folder before restoring. so when i go to the appstore in my phone it says "deal or no deal" is "installed" but i don't see the application.

so my question is, can i delete the games from my itunes and then purchase it again? thanks for the help everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by alphakenny1 View Post
    so my question is, can i delete the games from my itunes and then purchase it again? thanks for the help everyone.
    Yes