Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Not All Album Art Shows Up

Default Not All Album Art Shows Up
    Not all my album art shows up on my iPhone. Some display when I hold it in landscape mode others do both the rest some combination of the previously mentioned. How do I fix this? What's the proper way to add art? eg do I need to save the art to my computer first? Are only certain image types supported?

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Ok..... if you want to see all of your album art this is what you need to do..... get the album cover you need... if you can't find one go to Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more and search or the album or song you need... you should be able to find it.... make sure to save it to your hard drive as a .jpg file or .png file....

When go to your song in itunes.... right click on it and go to get info.... under the info tab make sure to fill in the Name, Artist, Album Artist and Album.... and then click on your artwork tab and add your graphic that will be your album cover and click ok....

Then once you get all of your songs all set make sure you click on your phone on the left under device and then under the music tab make sure to check your music you fixed or added and sync your phone and then your album art should be there.....

I have also at times right clicked on the song and then clicked on Get Album Artwork and itunes gets it...

Hope this helps....
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 2009-02-05 at 06:43 AM.