Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Charging Problems

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Charging Problems
    I know this has been discussed and after reading the previous threads, I am still confused as I noticed this morning that my phone wasn't fully charged after being plugged into the wall all night. I also tried via usb cable and it wont sync to itunes or charge as well. I ran out to my car however and unplugged my ipod, plugged it into my phone and got the 'airplane' mode screen and from there it started charging.

Any ideas or suggestion? I do not have a warranty as its pwned on T-Mo. This has never happened and Im still running 2.1 and havent played with the software or upgrades in a while.

Thank you in advance!

check your cable. Plug it in and open the lock screen and make sure that the battery chargning signal is there. Wiggle it around up and down and little and make sure that there isnt some sort of catch to it. That happened to my MadCat iPod Cabel that i use the charge my phone cause the outlet is far away from my nightstand. I have to put it in going from the bottom or it wont catch

3. The Following User Says Thank You to alxmarcond For This Useful Post:

ToasterBoyOhFour (2009-02-05)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

seems to be working when i squeeze the side of the charging cable before plugging it in. weird but hey...ill take it lol