Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Getting MobileFinder to work with Windows XP

Default Getting MobileFinder to work with Windows XP
    I have installed the MobileFinder software on my iPhone which is supposed to allow for the transferring of files to and from the iphone to one's computer. I do not know what I need to do next to be able to transfer files to and from my computer that runs Windows XP. Also, if I transfer iPhone software from my computer to the iPhone MobileFinder, how do I run the software to install it on the iPhone?

you need to search bro, its that simple. and mobilefinder is not primarily used to transfer files from to phone to pc. use iphone pc suite for that or iphone browser. those are simple to use and awesome programs. and just stick to using installer for programs. if you cant figure out how to transfer files from phone to pc or vice versa then dont worry about trnsferring apps to the phone. just use installer.

Thanks for the reply. I finally got the PC Suite working; excellent piece of software. The only two problems I seem to having are bookmarks not synching and the software language, particularly with the applications, being non-English. Are there fixes for these two problems?