Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: modmyi source problem

Default modmyi source problem
    these answer where maybe posted thousand of times but didn't really saw a solution. Hope we can solve this here.

To start, i'm new to iPhone, i bought it a few days ago and i got it jailbreak ed etc... Now i wanted to add source of modmyi and it won't allow me.

When i add it say; Did not find reponsitory 'the indicated responsitory could not be found' etc....

i did try i.modmyi.com
    apt.modmyi.com
    cydia.modmyi and whatsoever.. I'm endless and i want that source so badly someone who know what is wrong?

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Uh, ModMyi is already in your Cydia install when you get it.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Nope, i see alot of diff sources but can't find anything, not in cydia and not in more source...

Thanks

Have you tried searching for, say, dTunes? If that shows up when you search Cydia, then you have our source installed. Unless you manually went in, pressed edit, pressed delete on our repo, confirmed, and pressed done.

I can't find anything on it what i can see on the website list of downloads. Part of that i don't really understand what you mean, manually went in?

Anyway, thanks in advance. I appreciate the support for now

I really don't understand why i can't see it :s and i sure don't know what to do now since i think i tried everything
    Last edited by Zappien; 2009-01-31 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

The "website list of downloads" and Cydia source are two completely different things.

ok, but that doesn't solve my problem. what i meant is i did search for dTunes and i didn't find it, so i don't have the source. Its weird i don't have it, and i can't add it either

*EDIT*

Problem solved. I did Restore my iphone and then jailbreak it again. Now i opened Cydia and indeed, modmyi source was already installed. Thanks for the help
    Last edited by Zappien; 2009-01-31 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost