Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bought a bricked Iphone thinking I was smart, now I need HELP

Thanks

Did u try to REFURBISHED using ZIPHONE?

tell me then we can figure it out.

DOWNGRADE FW thru IBRICKR?
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

tried iPlus1.1 it starts and it doesnt reboot says working and 2'30" and its stuck there and if u reboot manually then it gets back to the itunes connect logo...
    tried Refurbish with Ziphone 2.5 and again the same problem doesnt restart and its stuck again like all times... no change in the screen and says wait 4 mins.... nothing happens at all....
    Any solution guys?!

Thanks

best solution is to return it to apple. Hopefully they will replace a new one LOL...

almost all option of geniuses here are there already. hope all of u are not fooling us. ;-) seems both of u and markman are just new poster here . Hope not a bogus questioner
    DoNt ForGeT to Say "THanK You" using tHe THANKS ButToN if you found my post helpful

Apple iPhoNe 3GS Factory Unlocked 3.1.2 All working flawlessly!!

Yeah, cause I have lots of time to post bogus questions on here. I'll make a figgin video and post it if you really want.

Pretty much fed up.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

markman80, I don't know if this will help you, but it helped me. I thought I had bricked my phone a couple of months ago. I was running 1.1.2, and could not restore to 1.1.2, 1.1.1 or 1.0.2. I tried iBrickr, and at the time I had a "jailbreak and unlock 1 1.2" package with various programs. Nothing worked. I Got various errors, can't remember exactly which ones. As a last resort I tried restoring to 1.0.0, and it worked! I couldn't believe it. I then had to move up step by step, from 1.0.0, to 1.0.1, to 1.0.2, etc. It wouldn't let me go from 1.0.0 to 1.1.2. My phone now works perfectly again.

Anyway, this worked for me... just thought I'd pass it on... good luck.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ASar08 For This Useful Post:

markman80 (2008-03-06)

Just got home and I'm gonna try a few of all your suggestions. Wish me luck

buddy.. u have no idea what pain it is to have an iphone which is bricked..
    and its not that i have no clue about osx or iphone... i have been working on it for sometime now...
    its just that after all the things and believe me when i sy this after trying every damn thing, nothing really works out... nothing..>!!!
    So thats a lil irritating and ill try to downgrade it to 1.0.0 lets hope that thing works..
    Thats like the only thing left undone as per now....
    Thanks a lot guys for ur help!

I have the answer this happend to me with my new phone...just turn on itunes and do Ziphone and run all until it works if not message me I've had the same problem i thought it was bricked ..it wouldn't recognise the phone..

Or Reset vol/buttons/sleep/home and when it resets hold on home button until for 10 mins. then run refurbish iphone...if that doesn't work do the same steps and do unlock or jailbreak etc. I think this will work
    Last edited by talk2meplz; 2008-03-24 at 04:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by markman80 View Post
    Just got home and I'm gonna try a few of all your suggestions. Wish me luck
    You have a water damaged iPhone. That phone is DONE. The chip flat with the SIM room is destoyed most the legs by water's chemical. Open the case you will see it. The sticker on the top of the chips cover, should be RED. If the main screen still touchable , that good for you, because that part is $150, the rest are battery, speaker, audio jack, cable are ok and usable. Once again, after 7-10 days most all the chip's legs are ate by water's chemical. I hope you open the case, and see that sticker is WHITE, in this case i am wrong and your iphone is software problem, then we are able to help you to bring your iPhone back to work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12