Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 2?!

Question iPhone 2?!
    Dont be mad at me or nothin, but just a minute ago i was walkin with my iphone, and some random guy in an apple store uniform saw my phone. He noticed my iPhone was jailbroken, and he was quick to say "Mines jailbroken too, but I'm looking forward to the all voice activated iPhone 2" Could he be serious? I hope that this isn't a rumor. But ironically, while I was in LA, a woman who claims to work at AT&T says that they would be the first distributers of the iPhone 2. So go figure.....

voice activated iphone ??? erm.. no thanks..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stocis View Post
    voice activated iphone ??? erm.. no thanks..
    I understand your reply entirely and agree with you, HOWEVER... I remember when I first heard about the iPhone and that it was completely touch-navigated. I remember thinking "I'd never want a phone that has no buttons..." but yet Apple pulled it off.. they have a way of making things work well so until it's out, you never know!

Quote Originally Posted by slyydrr View Post
    I understand your reply entirely and agree with you, HOWEVER... I remember when I first heard about the iPhone and that it was completely touch-navigated. I remember thinking "I'd never want a phone that has no buttons..." but yet Apple pulled it off.. they have a way of making things work well so until it's out, you never know!
    no.. i disagree on that.. why not a phone that has no buttons? its OK when u touch an OK touchscreen.. but the phone is crap without the addin apps we all installed.. right? i'd prefer using a nokia 3310 or an E61i if u prefer.. still more than enough utilities and features than a stock iphone..

now.. on an iPhone 2 voice active thingy.. well think about calling a contact.. or even texting! it would be a nightmare.. or even think if u want to type smthin in another language.. hell NOOO

I wouldn't use the voice activated tool. Hopefully they will provide a way to turn it off. Otherwise we will have to hack that too.

GenghisPhilp

Quote Originally Posted by boss7 View Post
    Dont be mad at me or nothin, but just a minute ago i was walkin with my iphone, and some random guy in an apple store uniform saw my phone. He noticed my iPhone was jailbroken, and he was quick to say "Mines jailbroken too, but I'm looking forward to the all voice activated iPhone 2" Could he be serious? I hope that this isn't a rumor. But ironically, while I was in LA, a woman who claims to work at AT&T says that they would be the first distributers of the iPhone 2. So go figure.....
    And then I woke up..

Thanks

AT&T reps have no clue whats going on, they just say they do to help them sleep at night.
    The only people who know what iPhone 2 is going to look like and features are upper Apple and AT&T people.

formerly known as arturpokusin playful_cyanide's Avatar
    Thanks

Default hmmmmm....
    I agree on this topic, but not on the conclusion that apple employees don't know what they are talking about all the time. (sometimes they do...) As you can see, the Apple employee did, in fact, know that there were new models coming out.

I sent this to QJ.net and some other big apple announcement websites about 3 months ago. An AT&T employee told me this when I asked if they had any other sizes beside 8 gig (I was talking about 4 gig). He told me they got sent a 4 gig once every 2 months, but not that much anymore since they aren't made. Then he leaned in to my ear and whispered they were making a 16 gig iPhone before Spring. What email did I get back from all these sites? "Don't send us that made up crap just to get featured on the front page." Hate to say it, but I told you so!

Oh yeah! Another thing. I forgot to tell MMi, so they weren't those people who said I was lying.
    Don't forget to hit
    Get your custom MMi Signature's here!

Join the MMi \/\/AVE experience