Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How can i check if battery matches iPhone

Default How can i check if battery matches iPhone
    I got funny battery that drains off after 1 hour...Also the phones WiFi does not work..Now my question is how can i check serial off that battery to mach serial of the phone (if possible), before i send it in. I am under impression that my custi is playing games w me so it is just matter of principal. i did give him replacement phone but i would love to teach him a lesson if that was the case.

Any suggestion is welcome.

i had a replacement battery here a couple of days ago. if i would have seen this post earlier i could check it for you.
    but i am not quite sure if it can be checked, because a replacemed battery would have another number, too that is not registered to the phone

It is possible that your customer may have a bad (or worn out) battery. Did you say that the same thing is happening on a new replacement phone? Where are you getting your replacements? Might wanna check with your supplier and make sure that they are complete refurbs with new batts and not just problem phones that are being passed on to you.