View Poll Results: How long ur battery last ?

Voters
210. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 day only in 1.1.2

8 3.81%
  • 2 days or more in 1.1.2

7 3.33%
  • 1 day only in 1.1.3

23 10.95%
  • 2 days or more in 1.1.3

16 7.62%
  • 1 day only in 1.1.4

78 37.14%
  • 2 days or more in 1.1.4

78 37.14%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hows UR BATTERY IN UR FIRMWARE

Well my batt life is horrible compared to my old 1.1.1 firmware.. As soon as i upgraded and unlocked the 1.1.4 firmware, my batt life went from a whole day to 3 or 4 hours max on standby and also stay VERY HOT while in my phone case..

also i have found that if you are using touchmods Sip-VoIP and have entered in your info then it can stay 'On' and will run in the background. I didn't notice it until i took out my phone and noticed it was warm like when i am using it a bunch. The battery had drained about 1/2 way in a matter of 6 hours. I went in and shut it off and all was good. I think people with poor battery life need to investigate what they have installed on their phones and look to see if it is running in the background even when not in use. Normal usage i would get about 2 days of usage out of a single charge...give or take depending on how much free time i have

my 1.1.4 is ok with battery ... like 2 days

well guys my iphone's battery last me about 5days. I use the iPod b4 and after school every day. I go and check my mail once a day. And use the internet to check facebook and myspace.. And i also text with it.I'm really happy with the battery because my first iPhone would last me about 4 hours.. I jailbroke my iPhone with ziphone and I'm running a tmobile sim card in it..

My iPhone is a Part of Me JAG2621's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends on the amount of use. If i use it a lot (phone calls, games, internet, music and movies) 1 day. if i do not use it much (phone and a little internet) 2 days. Again it depends on the amount of use!
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123