Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Recover Photos

Default Recover Photos
    I had synced all my photos to the iPhone and one day my hard drive got ruined and I lost all my data.

My question is how can I recover the photos that I had previously synced on the iPhone back to my computer? (I know that they will probably have less resolution but less is better than nothing)

One more thing. I mean photos taken with another camera that where passed to the phone from the computer, not photos taken with the iphone.
    Last edited by Motumbis; 2008-03-03 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I had my hard drive go bad about a year ago. Was running a Raid setup where the two drives act like one large drive (I forget which is raid 1 and which is raid 0). At anyrate, I went out and bought Norton Save and Restore at Circuit City and came home and was able to copy all my documents, photos and videos to my external USB drive. Its a bit tedious finding and copying the files you want but this worked for me. My system was totally unable to boot because one of the two raid drives went bad but I was able to find and copy the files. I now use the Norton Save and restore to keep somewhat more current backups of my drive and I also no longer run Raid but have a second hard drive to store my backup.

Good luck.