Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: please help!!!!!!!

Default please help!!!!!!!
    i just got a new iphone yesterday. i had a iphone once before and had it modded and everything and now i got the phone with 1.1.2 so i read about how to do it step by step and in the middle of it i downgraded to 1.1.1 and when i went to find the oktoprep to update back to 1.1.2 i couldnt find the oktoprep in the all package section in the installer and now i cant recive or make calls and when i got to restore it wants me to restore to 1.1.4 and im not sure if i wanna do that sombody please help!!!!!!!

Just upgrade it to 1.1.4 with iTunes and Unlock/Jailbreak/Activate with ZiPhone 2.5.
    iPhone FW 2.2.1, Jailbroken and Unlocked!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to IvanB For This Useful Post:

paulweck (2008-03-03)

Default thanks
    i did that now when i try to custumize its not working like my summerboard themes arent working do u know why

Add this source to trick Installer into thinking you have 1.1.3, blazeco.info/blaze.xml

Then add www.touchrepo.com/repo.xml as a source and use that version of Customize. The regular Summerboard works fine...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ajl917 For This Useful Post:

paulweck (2008-03-03)

i still cant get it to work can u go more in depth a lil more please i tryed to add both *** sources and cant find them in the sources list

does anybody knows where or how i can get a customizer for 1.1.4
    Last edited by paulweck; 2008-03-03 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost