Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Any having issues with Itunes not recognising their phone?

What's Jailbreak? socialchameleon's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Any having issues with Itunes not recognising their phone?
    Hi Guys,

I'm trying to not be one of those people who just post with problems all the time instead of trying to find the answers myself, but unfortunately I'm stuck with this one so any help would be great.

I had a 1.0.2 firmware AT&T phone unlocked jailbroken etc, I upgraded to 1.1.3 using Ziphone after the upgrade. Had some initial problems which I have sorted. But the main problem for me now is that itunes does not recognise my phone as a plugged in device. I've tried downgrading to 7.5 and this doesnt work either. Does anyone know how to get over this so I can re-sync my tunes and more so all my contacts?

The next one which I have just thought of, is does anyone know what alternative I have instead of ibrickr for adding my own ringtones and sounds to the phone?

Thanks Folks,

Dan

Another one people. My summerboard doesnt seem to responding to the themes. I set them and they dont appear on the phone, whats the score there then?

Cheers,

Dan
    Last edited by socialchameleon; 2008-02-29 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

reinstall itunes and try switching usb ports

launch iTunes then plug in your phone. I've found that iTunes does not always correctly identify the phone when it launches automatically.

Yes, I'm having the same problem aswell. Any solutions?