Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: videos stop randomly

Exclamation videos stop randomly
    Is there anyone out there that can help me resolve this issue:

For quite some time, I have been having this problem were the videos on my iPhone just stop on their own... It is really annoying... Here is a description of my problem

I'm watching a video on my iPhone, any video, and all of a sudden, at a random time, sometimes towards the end.. but usually close to the beginning, the sound of the video stops, and a few seconds later, the video closes and brings me back to the videos menu. It does it with all my videos.

I have tried re syncing my iPhone, removing them manually from the phone, removing them from and them putting them back in iTunes. I had my iPhone on 1.1.2 up until yesterday, I decided to upgrade to 1.1.3 since 1.1.4 was released and to familiarize myself with the new stuff... and I still get the same problem.

I wonder if it has something to do with an other problem I sometimes have witch is some songs skip or get glitchy.

anyways, can someone please help me, it is really annoying

thanx in advance
    Last edited by djnikk; 2008-02-28 at 05:59 AM.
    iPhone 4 16 GB + iMac 24" 2.9GHz + MBP 13" 2,2GHZ = AAPL 4 EVAAAA!

Default video stopps randomly
    I'm having the same problem. It started about the same time i got a new computer. Not sure if one thing has to do with the other. I haven't made any changes to my iPhone, its not hacked at all, so i know that isn't the problem.

I'm also having "choppy" video issues with itunes/quicktime currently. Both problems started at the same time. Related? Possibly.

Is your disk space low on the OS partition?

No, my disk space is not low on 300MB partition, BossTool says I have 135MB of free space on it.. witch seems a lot.. but anyways.. can anyone please help... geting really annoying... especially when no one replies, thanx for showing interest on helping us jwfab1.
    iPhone 4 16 GB + iMac 24" 2.9GHz + MBP 13" 2,2GHZ = AAPL 4 EVAAAA!