View Poll Results: Should i go 3g??

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes fool!

2 66.67%
  • Keep ur 2g....

1 33.33%

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Should i take the 3g plunge?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Should i take the 3g plunge?
    A lady near me want to trade my 2g 16gb iphone for her 8gb 3g with accessories. I like the phone the way I have it set up now but im curious about the 3g version. What do u think? I kinda dont wanna have to get the iphone plan but i can always sell it i figure and get another 16gig 2g lol......

current setup on att- 114 and imei change for swirly and tons of apps.

If you're on ATT, I say sell the 2g iphone on ebay, then use that money to buy a new 16 gig 3g.

Thanks

woot! 3g phone is on its way.....i should be 3g stuntin' within the hr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woot! this phone is soo awesome! Wierd but its unlocked without a sim device!! The guy I traded with had tmobile and i have att.....i thought i would have to at least activate it or something.....hmmm
    Last edited by hondakorn; 2008-09-26 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

^^That doesnt mean unlocked. He just yanked his simcard out and you put your back in...the phone wont "unactivate" just by removing the simcard.

And the only way his was "unlocked" was with either a sim-adaptor or he purchased a 3g from overseas (can find on ebay) that has been unlocked by Apple due to laws within that country (says a carrier cannot lock a device to only them). But these are VERY expensive.

Yea, 3G is way better.

Thanks

its soo awesome! I never thought i would ever be attached to a phone lol

what so good about the 3g that is that much better than the 2g. ill bet any amount of money my 2g is way better than any 3g you guys have.lolololol from what im able to do and what i have your 3g cant come close. only thing im missing is live tv streams but soon that will be solved.. ill wait till xmas when apple drops the new line of phones...maybe then i will switch. even then it still will be hard. i may just get a 16g 2g..stil better than any 3g....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by coachballfirm View Post
    what so good about the 3g that is that much better than the 2g. ill bet any amount of money my 2g is way better than any 3g you guys have.lolololol from what im able to do and what i have your 3g cant come close.
    Well thx for your opinion but ill stick with my 3g for a while. Im more attached to it aesthetically than for what programs it offers currently. I will agree to the fact that i do miss working mms and other apps on 114 (neverputtme), but i do use the phone for work and edge transfer speeds are unbearable for me. I would take you up on your bet but you cant gamble on opinions lol.....and unless ur running a totally diff os on ur 2g than my 3g then we r both boats in the same water.....except my boat is supported
    Last edited by hondakorn; 2008-10-01 at 08:12 PM.