Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stuck with 1.1.4. Anyone can help?

Default Stuck with 1.1.4. Anyone can help?
    Hi all,

My iphone seems to be okay with 1.1.3 jailbroken before. I curious to give a try with 1.1.4 and do jailbroken by ziphone 2.4, but it still didn't work. Now I'm thinking to go back to 1.1.3 but show no signal because the modem firmware has been upgrade to 04.04.05_G.

Does anyone know how to downgrade the baseband that work with 1.1.3?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by marshalljahja View Post
    Hi all,

My iphone seems to be okay with 1.1.3 jailbroken before. I curious to give a try with 1.1.4 and do jailbroken by ziphone 2.4, but it still didn't work. Now I'm thinking to go back to 1.1.3 but show no signal because the modem firmware has been upgrade to 04.04.05_G.

Does anyone know how to downgrade the baseband that work with 1.1.3?

Thanks.
    Does'nt Ziiphone downgrade your baseband if you restore it to 1.1.3 ?

It just depends what bootloader you have, if its 4.6 it will patch the modem firmware to 04.02.13_G. If its 3.9 then you will get 04.03 version.

Be careful what version Ziphone U use as it can automatically downgrade your bootloader.

glj

If I recall, the newer ziphone downgrade bootloader as well if you do the automated (non advanced) mode. I would shy away for the 2.4 version (haven't really check since I v2.3) and use the earlier versions.

Well try putting the phone in DFU mode (plug phone in, have itunes see the phone, hold home and sleep on the phone, the screen will turn off and stay off, once the phone disappears from itunes release sleep, wait till itunes sees the phone again, then you can let go of home, then restore down to 1.1.3 (windows, shift then click restore) (mac, options, then click restore).

Might want to see if you have ICCID, Sounds like the same issue that another person is having on the hackint0sh forums.