Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone volume

Question iphone volume
    Hi guys
    I hope I am posting in the correct section
    The volume on my 2G iphone (software version 2.0.1) is very low (both on the internal speakers and on the earphone socket) is there an application or some thing I can do about it
    Thanks in advance.

Hi there-
    I had the same problem and found some really helpful videos on youtube- when you look at your iphone on the bottom, you see holes, the left side is your speaker, the right side is your microphone- there is a thin plastic between the speaker and the holes- you poke those holes with a needle and the volume is increased by up to 40%, it worked awesome on my phone. There is also an app, in cydia called iClearified but if you look up on you tube, you will see the videos posted- pretty cool how well it worked!1

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

The punching holes thing worked for my phone too, The volume boost thing doesnt do much atleast i never noticed

Quote Originally Posted by Pcpro745 View Post
    The punching holes thing worked for my phone too, The volume boost thing doesnt do much atleast i never noticed
    I agree- iClearified never did much of anything for my phone either- but it is available haha
    OP- did you ever get your problem resolved?