Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: wtf, various iphone 3g 2.1 jb problems

Angry wtf, various iphone 3g 2.1 jb problems
    My biggest problem is that, my apps form the app store stop working after a while. After I launch one, it just quits to the iPhones home screen. I reinstall some of the apps and it just does it again after a while.

Winterboard won't work for me, nor will spicychicken;s Customize app.
    The problem with Winter is that when i open the app, all i get is a white screen with grey lines.
    With Customize, when i click on "them browser", i get ("Files not found. Customize could not find the required files to run offline. Go online and run Customize to update the files") WTH does that mean?

when trying to install apps using itunes 8 it just doesn't appear on my iphone after syncing. For example i downloaded the app "wedict" to itunes. After syncing the phone it just wasn't there.

What should I do? Could i just run the quickpwn 2.1 over this jailbroken software? or will that mess up the phone? If i do that will i lose all my installed apps?

Should i restore the phone? And how do i even do that?

Please answer the questions, everyone on the internet seems to be notorious for half-answering and giving Gay responses like "that sucks!"
    Last edited by konto77; 2008-09-21 at 07:21 AM.