Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lads...i need some help from yall...

Red face Lads...i need some help from yall...
    Recently i returned from my deployment and upgraded my old IFizzle to a crisp new 3G...Well the problem is, i am still set in the old school ways of uploading Apps to my phone---through the installer...Last night i logged on to get some help with creating ringtones with Itunes8/Vista and got the modding bug...My phone is JB'd but i don't know how to uploading random stuff onto to it like are doing... ( like Nextel chirp tone and **** like that )...I have looked in all sections but i can't seem to find a tutorial on how to do it...Can yall teach a brother?

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

if it is already jailbroken...you should have Cydia on the phone...all the fun are on Cydia..check it out.

Hey Duff...Thanks for the reply...Cydia don't have all of the stuff that i have seen floating around here...A lot of the themes that i saw here and liked aren't offered on Cydia...

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

Not everything have been ported to 2.1fw on Cydia yet...but slowly they started to show up.

What exactly are you looking for? Spell it out...someone in here might know where to get them.

I want that Nextel Chirp thingie for my text messaging tones and how to do that Video called id thingie...