Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: anybody change their back cover and antenna cover?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Get_Zwole's Avatar
    Thanks

Default anybody change their back cover and antenna cover?
    Hey guys im thinking about grabbing a black metal back for my first gen. iphone. One of these to be exact.
    iphone-02 Apple iPhone OEM black metal rear cover- Mobiado, Samsung, Panasonic, Microsoft, Nokia, HTC, Dopod/O2, BenQ-Siemens, Acce
    Also the black cover on the bottom

Apple iPhone OEM antenna cover- Accessories Store, BenQ-Siemens, NEC, Dopod/O2, HTC, 3G, BlackBerry, Samsung, So
    Also gonna get the black sim card holder. Has anyone changed these out? Mines silver and scratched so i think this would look great. Also can a reg. person like me change them out or do you have to take it somewhere? thanks for any help.

well i tried to change a 2g iphone back cover but it was too hard for me da camera and some other wires are sticked on the conver instead being built in the phone...so i wouldnt risk it

iPhone? More like MyPhone Get_Zwole's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by asi_ebb View Post
    well i tried to change a 2g iphone back cover but it was too hard for me da camera and some other wires are sticked on the conver instead being built in the phone...so i wouldnt risk it
    wow really? i thought they would all be separate off the cover.

nevermind thanks for the help i searched for the 3rd time and found some help. Too tough of a install for me problably didnt realize it would be that bad .
    Last edited by Get_Zwole; 2008-09-19 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost