Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Getting the music to the people

Default Getting the music to the people
    Hi Guys....

My name is Keith, I am new around here and wanted to first of all say hi to all you cats who have really helped me out of jams with the iPhone.

2ndly, I would like your advice on how I go about sharing what I do best with the masses.

I am an Ambient / Chillout producer belonging to a project called "BrainStorm Operations." We have over 7 hours of pretty wicked downtempo, and chillhouse sounds. My question is outside of expanding the never ending portals and websites, I thought about trying to create a streaming player...and offering it up to the iphone public for their listening pleasure.

Could you perhaps share with me your best strategy on how to do this effectively? As a source/static download?

There is no financial interest in this for us (BrainStorm) But the exposure would be great!

Any tips are most appreciated... Grab all you like here for free:
    BrainStorm Operations on Virb.com

And thanks for sharing!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bso-visitenkarte-9-plain-.jpg  
    www.brainst0rm.com

...: : : C H I L L T H E P L A N E T : : :...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to brainst0rm For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Much Props...I hope you get it up and running. I don't know much about it but i will look into it and help out as much as possible. Best thing for my questions is GOOGLE.

Quote Originally Posted by stlcaddie View Post
    Much Props...I hope you get it up and running. I don't know much about it but i will look into it and help out as much as possible. Best thing for my questions is GOOGLE.

Hey Thanks!

I know it's a broad open question...I just thought I'd give it a shot here since MMi is my go to zone.
    www.brainst0rm.com

Well, It's been a while. But we were also hard at work. I wanted to wrap up this thread with the release info of "Chilltopia." Our first iPhone app due to be released this week in the App store. Chilltopia is an ambient app built around the idea of escape. Breaking the chains of stress related symptoms, Chilltopia submerges you in a world of unique design. One where you are greeted by eye-popping visuals from world class designers. Seamless audio carries the needed frequencies allowing you to completely dive into the world of audio /visual relaxation. The soundscapes featured here are mixed in a way that creates a 360 audio experience, moving and shifting in different sonic patterns. We invite you into the world of Chilltopia-"

If you know DepthCORE, then you will want to score this app, It is loaded with wicked imagery from the dC crew as eyecandy factor to our music.

Cheers, mmi.... I knew it would happen, and I am happy to share it first with you.
    Last edited by brainst0rm; 2009-02-09 at 12:47 PM.
    www.brainst0rm.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to brainst0rm For This Useful Post:

Kyle Matthews (2009-02-09)