Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 Iphone was Working Perfect Now NO Internet or Wifi.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation 1.1.3 Iphone was Working Perfect Now NO Internet or Wifi.
    I dont know what happen but I was at work trying to download programs when all of a sudden my internet and wifi stopped working. I have a unlocked by ziphone 1.1.3 that was working great. I checked my wifi and its recieving the same signal my laptop get but under ip, subnet mask, router all that stuff is blank. So theres no server now for me to use on edge internet and my wifi shows but wont connect.
    I have tried other wifi's and forget this network, reset the phone pretty much everything I can think of and still stays blank nothing shows up. Something that I did do was download services for turning off and on bluetooth, internet, wifi,ssh ect. It worked fine at first then I deleted it I think thats where all the information was cleared out. Now I can only use my iphone for text and telephone.

Is there anyway to bring up something to fix this without using the internet or will I have to restore the phone. I will stay posted to see if theres a solution.

Also I have tried to get into ssh with cyberduck and it wont let me connect now that I dont have an ip addy its probably going to be impossible. PLEASE HELP

Did you already go into setting and hit the reset network?
    iPhone 8gb- OTB 1.1.3 fully unlocked and everything working great plus mods

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iPhone_Killa For This Useful Post:

dirtyz (2008-02-27)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Please help

I hit forget network connection even reset the network settings and still everything is just blank.. I dont want to relock it can anyone help

I was having this exact same problem just about a week ago when I turned on my wifi, I just turned my wifi off for a hour or two and when I turned it back on it just started working again, I dont know what it might be but if you really dont want to restore I would say to give that a try.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyz View Post
    Also I have tried to get into ssh with cyberduck and it wont let me connect now that I dont have an ip addy its probably going to be impossible. PLEASE HELP
    I'm having a similar problem, Wifi works at home (after doing the reset network settings several times and retyping in the crazy 64bit key..grrr) but now my office wifi works when it wants to?? i basically rely on Edge now at the office.

To help with the ssh problem, try iPhone PC suite i think it's called (if you're on a PC). It connects to your iphone through the dock connector rather than an ip address. It's in MMI somewhere. just search for it.

I hope I helped at least one of your problems!