Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't Put Songs onto jailbroken iPhone

Default Can't Put Songs onto jailbroken iPhone
    Alright, well, I have a pretty awkward story. Let me begin.

I was listening to my iPhone's songs while riding home, and I put it on standby. I tried to unlock it, but the screen wouldn't pop up. The music continued to play, and the screen was black. Pushing the home button or pwr button didn't do anything. I wanted to change the song, so I reset the iPhone. Once I reset it, I went to look into my songs, and what do I see?

No songs!

It somehow erased ALL of my songs. The "general settings>about" said I had 0 songs, where as before I had around 1000.

So when I got home, I tried to resync my iPhone. When I plugged it in, it read it as having 4.04 gbs of music. This was weird, because there was no music on the iPhone itself.

So now I'm troubled. I tried to take the songs off by unchecking it under the playlists, and it syncs the songs off, so now iTunes reads it as my iPhone having no songs on it. I tried to resync my old songs on there, and iTunes said they were on there okay.

I went to look at my iPhone, and there was not a single song.

So my question is, is there a way to fix this through SSH or just iTunes? I don't want to restore, but if I have to I will. That's my last resort.

Thank you for taking your time to read my crazy long post.

Alright, well the music is defeinatley on my iPhone, just it's not reading it as being on there.

On touch copy [disk mode] it reads all of my songs as being on there. I have no clue what to do.
    Last edited by Biohaz4rd; 2008-09-10 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost