Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sirius Radio

Default Sirius Radio
    Does anyone have an update on Sirius Radio that is coming to app store?????Thanks

I too would really want to know when Sirius is going to be in the app store if anyone has any information it would be very helpful. I NEED SIRIUS.

Again does anyone have any updates on Sirius release to the app store also the geeks toolbox website (team developing the app) has been down for some time any word on that and when we will see sirius cause I need Sirius in my life again since I am not driving that much currently.

Any help will get much thanks from me.

Don't hold your breath.... when it comes, IF IT COMES, be happy then. The last update was on 9/8 saying that the app would be finished up soon. I then sent an email to the developer who responded on 10/11 and I was told he would be "finishing beta 3". Here we are two and a half weeks later and no update. Maybe it will be a nice app to have for the new year (insert extreme sarcasim here).

but why is their site down and what the hell else are these guys doing with their time?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmans9 View Post
    but why is their site down and what the hell else are these guys doing with their time?
    In the response I received what I came to understand was developing apps is not all they do, the developer has a day job. But, be that as it may, some update would be nice, tell us it will be 2 moths, 6 months, a year, or never but something. I feel your pain!