Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Call Waiting

Default Call Waiting
    My call waiting is turned on but when someone goes to call and i'm already on the phone it doesnt let me click over. It just stays at the screen. Can someone help??

Default Same problem
    Hello,

I believe I have the same (or similar?) problem, after updating to 2.1 (on my 1st gen iPhone) I get the incoming calls on the display with the only option to "Hang up the existing call and answer the incoming one". Before 2.1 I also got the option to put the existing call on hold and answer the incoming call.

Have a missed any set'able options? For sure I did not change anything after upgrading to 2.1.

Thanks
    Torkild

Hehe, I found my "problem"! It was caused by using the Winterboard theme called "Wallpaper Rotation ToD". The wallpaper "took over" the upper part of the screen, thus hiding the "Put call on hold and answer" button!

Cheers
    Torkild
    Last edited by Torkild; 2008-10-03 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I just QuickPwn'd my way up to 2.1 on my 2G iPhone and my call waiting doesn't work. I receive the 2nd call, hit "Hold Call + Answer" and the original call drops.... WTF? T-Mobile says my call waiting is OK on their end (which makes sense since I do see the call coming in). Anyone else have this issue?