Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Freezes and is VERY laggy

Thumbs down iPhone Freezes and is VERY laggy
    I am having big trouble with the phone freezeing for moments, then coming up (like lag) then a few days after this the phone will lock up for good.I have to restore the iPhone and everything goes back to laggy for a few days then pops back up. If anyone else is having this problem please advise!

Thanks in advance!

i doubt many people are having this problem.

did you mod your iphone?

i think you should bring it back to the apple store you purchased it from and exchange it.

Let me ask a silly question. When your phone becomes laggy, instead of restoring the phone, have you ever tried just rebooting it? I.e. holding the sleep button, sliding the red shutdown slider then powering back up?

Many people have noted that the iPhone can get kinda sluggish after a few days, and a reboot usually clears it right up.

Yes I have tried rebooting it, and I have to restore it when the freezing issue comes up. I did mod the phone, I actually bought the phone in NY, when I was on vacation because they didnt have any in FL.

Default same problem
    My iPhone is doongthe same thing as yours. Imtyping this on my iPhone and its so slow, my keyboard is having trouble keeping up. If anyone fnds a solution to this problem I would really appreciate it I've tries rebooting andall tjatstuff and it doesn't work

Default iPhone Freezes and is VERY laggy
    Have you got a lot of ringtones, wallpapers or apps on your phone? It sound like a software thing.
    Have you tried "BOSS TOOL" it's by big boss source, it moves your ringtones, wallpapers and apps somewhere else to give the OS some room to work. Don't know if it will work but worth a try.

You didn't happen to install Caterpillar, did you? This started happening to me after installing Caterpillar. Removed it, since it became so bad. I think it's an imcompatability of some sort.
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!

iPhone? More like MyPhone D3VIL™'s Avatar
    Thanks

I had the same problem running iRadio, really messed with the springboard being sluggish

If you found anything I said/did useful, please click on the Button

Sometimes, usually when playing music, everytrhing continues to play, but at the home screen, nothing responds, not even the power button for about 10 seconds or so. Then it's all fine for a bit.
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ksong12 For This Useful Post:

lamboaddict (2009-07-06)