Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Force roaming? or other help for dead zones

Default Force roaming? or other help for dead zones
    About 6 weeks ago my apartment became an att dead zone Calls used to work ok but no they will not come in or go out. I calle datt several times and they say there is nothing they can do. I have several friends with att and no one gets calls in my apartment, friends with sprint still do. One of the guys at radio shack said I should try to "force roam" my phone to see if I can make my phone connect through a t mobil tower. How do you force roam an iphone?

Any other help for dead zones? I am going to have to cancel after 5 years with att if I cannot get service in my apartment

Thanks

i too would like to see this question answered. how do i induce roaming?

Ugh, Apple's choice of AT&T is one of the biggest tragedies that comes with this phone...

I'm not sure how to do it, but even if you do, you'll get massive fees and charges. I suggest you call AT&T and tell them that if they can't get you some basic phone service, to cancel your account without charging you an early termination fee. Then get T-Mobile or Sprint.

Well I am on tmobile and have free roaming within the USA. Buy tmobile sucks in Michigan. I wanna jump on ATT's towers because signal is good for ATT users in Michigan. If anyone knows how, please tell us! Thanks!