Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Someone PLEASE Help Me

Default Someone PLEASE Help Me
    Okay, I'm getting so frustrated with this phone... and it doesn't help that this website takes forever to load these days.

No one replied to my frozen iPhone thread so I ended up restoring to 1.1.3 and using ZiPhone to jailbreak. Well, since then, I've been running into more and more issues.

First thing... my email no longer works. I tap the mail icon... it starts loading... then takes me back to my home screen.

Second thing... I can no longer add web clips!! When I try, it says "Could not add this page to the Home screen because an error occurred."

Third thing... it doesn't seem to want to finish syncing. It seems to sync everything... it just never actually ends the sync. It just... sits there... for a really long time.

Overall, my iPhone just seems to be running like total garbage. It was working perfectly until last night and I figured restoring it and using ZiPhone would be the best fix. Now, I just have different problems.
    Last edited by billchase2; 2008-02-22 at 10:18 PM.
    21.5" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 l 15" MacBook Pro 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 l 17" PowerBook 1.67 GHz
    iPhone 4 32 GB l  TV 160 GB l 32 GB iPad