Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone running darwin kernel over and over...

Default iphone running darwin kernel over and over...
    i tried to unlock my iphone with brickr and hit the reboot button on the brickr app and now my phone keeps running darwin kernel v9 over and over and over... non stop. i tried turning it on and off and letting it sit for awhile while off but no luck. anyone know what i have to do?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Try restoring
    Don't forget the Thanks if I helped

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pncntigger For This Useful Post:

serge619 (2008-02-22)

Default ...
    i fixed it.. i had to turn it off holding both buttons and then while plugged in turn it back on holding both buttons... durr durr durr.. thats how i feel. well thats 3 hrs of my life i wont get back. thanks.

Default iphone running darwin kernel over and over...
    i tried to unlock my iphone with brickr and hit the reboot button on the brickr app and now my phone keeps running darwin kernel v9 over and over and over... non stop. i tried turning it on and off and letting it sit for awhile while off but no luck. anyone know what i have to do?

You resolve your problem, I canīr resolve it, can you help me what you do?

Thanks

I can help!
    What you do is you get your ifone into DFU mode then in ziphone you can go to the modes button on the top and select restart in normal mode and you should be good!!!
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)