Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wallpaper packs missing

Default Wallpaper packs missing
    I recently updated my software to 1.1.3 and have found that when I download wallpaper packs from installer, they dont appear when I go to settings to change the wallpaper. Anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix for it? Thanks.

you need to open up the wallpaper app through winscp go to the applications folder find the wallpaper app right click choose properties change the octal to "755" reset phone all will work.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to homerj51 For This Useful Post:

garyy (2008-02-21)

Hi, how do you do that exactly and any idea how to do it on a mac? Not quite sure what winscp is or how to find the folder. Thanks.

Thanks

does this also apply to 1.1.2? I have also noticed, that something similar has happened to me to?? I am on 1.1.2 jailbroken and unlocked, and there is times, where I install wallpaper packs, and i can't find them anywhere on smbs, or iswitcher, or anywhere else for that matter??

I was gonna ask, on my firmware, do settings for everything have to be on 755? I mean the permission settings, is it safe to say, that we should always make sure that our permission setting are always on 755 for all apps? Just wondering, a little confused on that?

Thanks,
    Stay Sexy, Sweet, and Wonderful!