Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My iphone is showing an apple logo when turned on wat To do??? Shall i Restore it

Default My iphone is showing an apple logo when turned on wat To do??? Shall i Restore it
    My iphone is showing an apple logo when turned on wat To do??? Shall i Restore it

Please Help

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

yes restore it
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

and wat should i do after restoring it

i mean how to do to the iphone start again
    Last edited by dj_savio; 2008-02-20 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iTunes will lead you through the steps of restoring, its pretty easy...

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    iTunes will lead you through the steps of restoring, its pretty easy...
    Yeah but iTunes will make him restore to 1.1.3 if he doesn't know the proper way of downgrading.

Why Downgrade? ZiPhone can jailbreak, unlock, activate...

Quote Originally Posted by dj_savio View Post
    My iphone is showing an apple logo when turned on wat To do??? Shall i Restore it
    I had the same problem when I was trying to follow step by step guide to giving my more room after "running out of space"

HOW DO YOU UNLOCK AFTER YOU UPGRADE

Well actually you don't need to UPGRADE. You need a complete RESTORE.

1) Restore the original image (that is wipe everything clean in your phone)
    - Open Itunes and plug in your dead iphone.
    - HOLD THE POWER BUTTON AND HOME BUTTON UNTIL THE PHONE TURNS OFF (sometimes takes up to 30 seconds...it's a LONG time...trust me)
    - When the phone seems to start again and you see something on the screen (the apple logo AGAIN) then let go of the power button but keep the home button down.
    - Itunes will tell you the iPhone is in "recover mode"
    - In Itunes Press "restore".
    - After it successfully restores it'll be ready to active your phone (By signing up to AT&T again) RELAX... Turn off itunes
    - Follow the instructions here to unlock, jailbreak and do what ever in your iphone: http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=667

Next Enjoy your new 1.1.3 iphone that is unlocked and ready to go.

Unhappy iphone showing apple logo
    My iphone is showing an apple logo when turned on, i tried restoring it via itune but it will upgrade to 1.1.4, unfortunately i am using unauthorized carrier in Manila Philippines...My iphone will surely lock once upgraded... what should i do?