Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Make It Mine Issue

Default Make It Mine Issue
    I recently had to restore my iphone because i have to take it in to get a new speaker. I forgot to revert the MIM program and now the carrier logo is a custom one. I ran ziphone and got installer and reinstalled MIM, but when i click MIM, it it opens and then closes. I am running 1.1.3, because of the restoration but it should work. Any tips?

By the way, do you think APPLE would notice if i brought them my phone with just a custom carrier logo, would they notice and i could be like i dont know how that happened?

Thanks

Can someone help me out? I'm really need some
    Last edited by bryanthughes; 2008-02-20 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by bryanthughes View Post
    I recently had to restore my iphone because i have to take it in to get a new speaker. I forgot to revert the MIM program and now the carrier logo is a custom one. I ran ziphone and got installer and reinstalled MIM, but when i click MIM, it it opens and then closes. I am running 1.1.3, because of the restoration but it should work. Any tips?

By the way, do you think APPLE would notice if i brought them my phone with just a custom carrier logo, would they notice and i could be like i dont know how that happened?

Thanks

Can someone help me out? I'm really need some
    Which version of ZiPhone did you use and also have you updated your installer to the newest one with the new packaging features