Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help With iPhone!!

Default Help With iPhone!!
    -Hi I just Bought my iPhone a few days ago meaning it came with the 1.1.3. I have a T-mobile account so i wanted to jailbreak, unlock, and activate, so i could use my t-mobile sim with it.(used program from here http://i.unlock.no/ziphone/ to do it) after i was done i cant get my phone to do anything but SMS and make and receive calls. theres a little E up in the left conner by the t-mobile logo. meaning EDGE but i cant use it nor will it connect to a WiFi. i even went to starbucks and barns & noble to access there fee WiFi and i still cant connect to do anything. what do i do??

-Also i tryed to get iBrickr on the phone to see if i could do something with that. but all that it does when i cleck the "Free my iPhone" button is sets the iphone in boot mode and wont come out. i got it back to normal and tryed it again and all it did to it is poped up a green screen, with the cable and disc on the screen. i think that means the DFU screen or something?

As you can see i am stuck and need help

thanks,
    -meberra

thats pretty interesting. But i've never had a "WiFi" at home just the t-mobile accout and a basic PC....?

thats pretty interesting. But i've never had a "WiFi" at home just the t-mobile accout and a basic PC....?
    Last edited by meberra; 2008-02-18 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

wow old tread, i forgot to close this. well i had everything working now i did the t-zones 1.1.3 hack to get edge and wifi working. and installed the Ziphone iBrickr fix to get that to work.

Thanks for the effort,
    -meberra