Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: All of a sudden no sound out of the ear speaker

Default All of a sudden no sound out of the ear speaker
    so im jailbroken on 1.1.3, and last night all of a sudden i cant hear anyone talking to me on the phone. they can hear me but i cant hear them. also my ringtones arent ringing, but the phone vibrates when someone calls. and when i make an outgoing call i can hear the ringing, but as soon as someone picks up i cant hear anything again. anyone have any ideas whats going on?

ive tried the headphone in and out thing and restarted many times.and also dled the 1.1.3 ringtone fix on installer, and still nothing

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

put it down dont touch it for 3-5 days.. then itll work..
    If i helped hit Thanks!

Thanks
    This has happened to me a few times. I haven't nailed down exactly what triggers it, but I know how to fix it.

Plug in your headphones, start a song, then pull the headphones. Press play again and see if it starts playing out of the speakers, if not, plug them back in, press play again, but push pause before removing them. Then push play again and see if the speakers are working. One of those two methods should fix it. Verify its totally fixed by calling your voicemail.

Sorry I can't be more specific, but this usually happens to me with my tape adapter in my car, and I'm always able to fix it with my headphones.

i uninstalled voice notes and mms notifier and its fine now