Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UNresponsive tap to answer HELP

Default UNresponsive tap to answer HELP
    Incoming calls cannot be answered. Tapping on answer is totally unresponsive. It will only vibrate and won't play assigned ringtones. Ringtones will play when clicked in sounds. I rebooted. Did a soft reset. And tried to reconnect via Itunes. I'm using new firmware 2.0.4 and jailbraked with Winpwn. I made some custom ringtones recently via Iphone ringtonermaker 2.5, but they all seem to work. Any help greatly appreciated.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I had to totally wipe it clean and start over to fix that when I had the same problem. I assume it's because I had custom sliders at some point, but I don't really know.

OK I fixed the answering problem. The contact was assigned an old ringtone that didn't exist anymore. Now I can answer calls, but no matter which RT I pick, it won't play when called. They all do play when clicked individually. Somehow this is a custom ringtone issue I think?

Restored via Itunes, and all seems to work again, but it also wiped all my lists and music. Seems like when I upgraded the firmware, it managed to save old contacts with the original pix, which are no longer listed on the phone.
    Last edited by jksponge; 2008-09-01 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost