Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: what happen on this method 4 hacking

Cool what happen on this method 4 hacking
    what happen to the jailbreakme.com (AppSnapp) for jailbreaking your iphonewhy cant we use that?
    or why cant they do that for 2.0x so we dont need to use a MAC/PC at all for oldhacking your iphone.
    life as a bootlegger

apple closed that loop hole

^^Yup, there was a .tiff exploit in Safari for earlier versions of the firmware, thus making it possible to jailbreak from within safari, from jailbreakme.com.

As questioncom said, that "door" has been closed in later versions of the firmware.

there know way to open that "door" so we dont need to use a MAC/PC at all
    life as a bootlegger

iPhone? More like MyPhone AKA_Ben's Avatar
    Thanks

No - it was a bug that has been squashed - using a computer isn't so bad is it?

well useing a computer is not that bad for jailbreaking but i would like to stay a way from a pc lol.
    life as a bootlegger

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

Well there are tons of apps developed for all firmwares. Newer is not always better. Look at all the crap people are dealing with using customize 2.0. Back in the RSBT days when the springboard scrolled vertically the only way you'd have conflicts or issues was with "Dock" installed since it conflicted with RSBT. Otherwise, when you hit the "change" button, it did it.... every time.

As stated, there were tons of apps developed for every firmware, especially 1.0.2 which until the app store held the record for most apps developed for any firmware. If you don't want to break your phone out with a computer, simply downgrade...... there's no lack of things to install, and in some ways our latest FW is choked down dramatically. I remember putting 6 or more icons on my dock back in the day.

.....and it worked, everything worked.