Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: apps from apple store just close

Default apps from apple store just close
    I updated two of the apps from the apple store and now anything i have down loaded from the apple store closes as soon as it opens. The original apps work just fine. I bought this 2g iphone from ebay "unlocked". Under info it shows Ver.2.0. It shows a pineapple when it starts up. It also has the app Cydia on it.
    Im new to this so dont know what to do. Any suggestions? I have windows xp computer. My other Question, I dont know how this is unlocked or what os system was used. Should i start over with my own computer? Let me know what you think about this? Thanks!
    Last edited by lawnninja; 2008-09-01 at 06:08 PM.

im lost to what your asking. what is a org. app?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by questioncom View Post
    im lost to what your asking. what is a org. app?
    I think he is saying the original apps are working but cannot get the other ones to work...we really need more detailed information in order to answer your question...but what I think you can do is check your permissions...since you are not to familiar with Cydia, I am assuming you do not know SSH. Is that assumption correct?

Yes original apps are working. But the apps that are from apple store close as soon as i open them. I tried reloading some of them but that didint help. Dont know anything about SSH. Im new to this but want to learn more. Thanks Guys!