Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please help me!

Thanks

Default Please help me!
    Hey guys, I really dont post here much since I can't load this website half the time, but anyways, my iPhone has really been acting up on me :/

It froze the one day while listening to music, and SO FAR today, I've had 3 dropped calls :/

I do not have a hacked iPhone, it's all normal, and I'm currently running version 1.1.3. Is there anything I can do? My signal strength really sucks and I'm only in my house, so I dont understand. Please! Any help will be highly appreciated. I love this phone!

After yesterday, I then had 4 dropped calls. I also wanted to add, my signal strength is always 2 or 3 bars out of 5. Is there something wrong with my phone? I'm really worried and would love some help. Thanks!
    Last edited by FT33; 2008-02-19 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    - Brian

Honestly, sounds like your just not getting very good coverage in your area. And as far as the phone locking up, everything "burps" every now and then. You can try restroring it if you think something is actually wrong, or taking it to Apple, its still under warranty - if its broke, they shall fix.

Thanks

Since you've not made any mods to your phone, why not seek help from Apple tech support?
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Well if you havent modded your phone in any way, then its probably an AT&T problem because a stock iPhone shouldnt ever have any problems...

Thanks

Hey, thanks for the replies, everyone! It actually made me feel better, too. This phone is nothing but awesome! AT&T is probably the problem from how it sounds. The thing is, I used to have great signal, though. So thats what I find more weird. The thing with locking up, I'll pay attention to that and see if I have anymore problems with it. Any more comments are appreciated! Thanks again!
    - Brian