Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Im pretty much done on apple and junk iphone 3g

Default Im pretty much done on apple and junk iphone 3g
    Ive had nothing but problems with my 3g since i got it.. little or no service.. text sounds messing up not playing at all.. numerous freezes and loss of information. i turned the phone off 2 day ago.. turned it on and it goes to itunes screen saying i need to plug it in.. once again phone is dead for some apparant reason. Ive never jailbroke the phone or dropped it etc.. only had it for a couple weeks.. anyway i spend 3 hours of my day going through stupid trouble shooting that obviously isnt gonna fix my phone.. (when i went to restore i have some error that will not go away about activation) got a new sim.. went to ATT the whole deal. Finally convinced apple to send me a new phone.. BUT WAIT theres a catch!! i had to pay 29.00 for a new phone??????? where the hell is the warranty? On top of that they said it would be here today.. (overnite delivery) i talked to them yesterday at about 10am.. should be no reason for it not to be here by now. Need i say more its not here.. Im probbaly going to get some junk refurb phone when i just paid for a brand new one and tomorow is sunday.. next day is labor day. WITHOUT A PHONE STILL.. on top of out 200+ for the phone and 29+ for warranty ********??
    and this is whyi hate apple
    lol
    /rant

nobody cares, shut up and go. do you want some sympathy or something?

nope just sharing my rant.. its apparent u care or u wouldn't of replied.. im sure there are a few that feel the same.. the iphone looks great but is the most unreliable phone ive ever seen.. which is apparent from the forums

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

if you would have gone to apple they would have exchanged it for free and right then and there. apple is way better at handling warranty coverage and ATT only cares about the cheese you bring them.
    (cheese in this case = money)
    =]
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Smoked_tails View Post
    nope just sharing my rant.. its apparent u care or u wouldn't of replied.. im sure there are a few that feel the same.. the iphone looks great but is the most unreliable phone ive ever seen.. which is apparent from the forums
    You're totally right! There are no nokia / samsung / SE forums with people complaining.
    To live, you have to lie

Well that because you can't hack them as much as the iphone. When people are sticking files in places where they shouldn't have been in the first place, then of course problems will arise. Most of the questions from this forum come from people who have jailbroken/unlocked their phones and as a result have caused their own problems themselves. I'm not trying to defend Apple but when you have a "super" computer all packed into the shape of a phone, problems will come up. They weren't a phone making company first and they're getting better at it. Plus, Apple has practically rewritten the books of what a phone should do. Phones like the Voyage or the Instinct would have never came up had the Iphone not been invented. Apple does tend to screw their customers but I rather be screwed with a couple hundred dollars than have a sub-par performing phone like the Voyage.
    If I helped you please hit the THANKS button

This thread is most likely going south. Sorry guys.

Thread closed.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cpjr For This Useful Post:

dale1v (2008-08-31)