Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help!! My iphone wont boot!!

Default Help!! My iphone wont boot!!
    this is the problem: im downloading an app from the appstore (which takes forever by the way to install) and while its installing (i dont know if its just me but my phone gets really slow and buggy and the settings.app doesnt start and the appstore gets really really buggy) and i try to go back into the appstore to update my other app and the appstore freezes (as usual) so i hold the home button for 6 secs and SUDDENLY MY IPHONE REBOOTS! NOW ITS GOES TO THE APPLE LOGO AND STAYS ON IT FOREVER. LITERALLY. it was plugged in and went all night just on the apple logo. i cant get it to boot. i just restored it because the same thing happened last week. i found out that if i turn it off, i cant turn it back on unless i restore and im sick of restoring in recovery mode and all.
    ANY IDEAS ?

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

You have to restore it in DFU mode now.

yes, restore in DFU mode...

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Honestly, the processing power of the Iphone isnt nearly equatable to that of a standard computer. I've noticed that you have to be careful about multi-tasking on the iPhone for reasons like the ones you've just described. My advice to you, let your phone handle the tasks at hand (partucularly with aps, due to their current unstable nature on newer firmware) before you start doing other things that use ram.
    Last edited by Grassmasta; 2008-08-28 at 10:05 PM.
    Viruses
    Intruders
    Spyware
    Trojans and
    Adware

Windows Vista