Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2.0 Maps App trouble

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default 2.0 Maps App trouble
    I'm on a 2g, I used winpwn to unlock and jailbreak from 1.1.4 to 2.0 to 2.0.1 and finally updated to 2.0.2 using itunes. I'm still unlocked but not jailbroken. I've had this issue since I winpwnd using a custom ipsw 2.0.1 firmware. the screen shots tell all. This happens every time I open my maps app. Has anyone else encountered this issue, if so, or not is there anything i can do to resolve this?

Thanks

I would try to restore as a NEW phone and then use Quickpwn to re-do the jailbreak. Your phone may or not keep the unlock, but you can always download Bootneuter from Cydia to unlock again.

wow i laughed when I saw that haha sorry. Yeah restore and youll be ok

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would need a wifi connection to dl bootneuter? If no wifi what's else can I do to unlock? I think quickpwn gives u an unlock option but I'm not sure.

[uptade] I did an itunes restore to 2.0.2, then i downloaded the latest version of quickpwnrc3, i used it to jailbrake and unlock. Then i set up my iphone as a new phone and re-synced all my contacts and bookmarks as well as my appstore apps. Everything seems to be working good although i can't tell any bugs that we're fixed with the update.
    Last edited by Tony_Z; 2008-08-28 at 10:08 PM.