Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyone having issues with EDGE with TZones hack

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default Anyone having issues with EDGE with TZones hack
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17463

So I have been using the $5.99 TZones hack for a couple of months now and worked great!

My problem since this morning is that I am not able to use EDGE and now get an error message stating that I am not subscribed to EDGE.

I don't know if it's just me, TMO finally figured it out or if had anything to do with me dropping my phone this morning

Kinda irritating since my router died this morning as well (it's just one of those days)
    Don't forget the Thanks if I helped

Wow same thing happened to me this morning! Could not update my weather or get on safari so I checked my EDGE settings and everything was gone so I went back in to re-edit the preference.plist file and everythings back to normal for me

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Tmobile is getting smart with these issues. happened to my friend. They basically just blocked his sim from edge. he called them up, they stated the issue, but I guess they have no way to prove if he did it on purpose or by accident. Anyway, they allowed him to re-enable the t-zones plan or just go with the $19.99 plan. He uses the internet on a daily basis, even more than I do, so he just opted for the $19.99 plan in fear of "getting in trouble."

Really, it could be they found you out or that something got funky when you dropped the phone. Either way if you want my opinion, the t-zones hack is stealing internet service, which I have posted about many times before. Probably best to reconsider, because I am sure T-Mobile could press charges if they really wanted to and this became an extremely mainstream practice.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    Really, it could be they found you out or that something got funky when you dropped the phone. Either way if you want my opinion, the t-zones hack is stealing internet service, which I have posted about many times before. Probably best to reconsider, because I am sure T-Mobile could press charges if they really wanted to and this became an extremely mainstream practice.
    I guess your right about that. I just now want to know if my baby is screwed or not...I guess that will be my excuse to get a new 16 gig

iPhone? More like MyPhone jasonm253's Avatar
    Thanks

tmobile knows the phone ur using by the IMEI. When i called first thing he said was dang u got the iphone i see...they aint dumb

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Really, I called back when I first got it in November when my wife was having issues with her SideKick Slide. The TMO couldn't tell what phone I had...unless he was just playin dumb