Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Black IPhone Cover Installation Tips and Images

iPhone? More like MyPhone Tavillo's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah I wanna make this too it looks awesome but I dunno cuz it seems to be difficult... I have my silver cover all scratched and bolded cuz like 3 times i have dropped the phone and it hurts!!! Damn its like a sin lol
    what i have noticed its that the iphone its very resistent... And I have dropped to concrete
    If i help u n some way give me a tnks!!
    Theres no other, all i can say is MMi Rocks!!

1.1.1 iPhone 8GB/Nokia 6131(when im out of country)/Samsungt519(just for emergency)
    PS3 60GB/XBox 360 Elite 120GB/Wii
    iBook n VAIO Laptops

I wish they'd sell a black ring to get rid of that 80's looking fugly chrome.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

Quote Originally Posted by sailorguido View Post
    Wow, I just looked at the Colorware site and saw that they can do all black with a WHITE Apple logo. It would match my black Macbook perfectly! But Im afraid it will get scratched if I drop it and also, when they take my phone apart will I lose all my third party apps?
    Are you for real? How the hell would a case change modify your software? I swear some people shouldn't be allowed to access the internet.

Thanks

awesome, that will be my next mod when the standard iphone becomes too common. I like my things unique.

Holy moly , I am definately gonna try that. Thank you for showing it the iphone looks too sick with that. Great job.

I BROKE MINE, JAJAJAJA IM A FU*&*CKING DUMMY ANYWA IMSELLING IT, I GOT ANOTHER IPHONE

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=260206696408

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by esmandau View Post
    I BROKE MINE, JAJAJAJA IM A FU*&*CKING DUMMY ANYWA IMSELLING IT, I GOT ANOTHER IPHONE

Why would someone pay $400 for that?

Quote Originally Posted by cornymofo15 View Post
    why dont you just leave it normal , like the way it came? either way it looks nice, but what happens if you break something?

This discussion started out because I damaged my original backing. I still haven't fixed it but I'm about to do it now. Reason being is because I am constantly losing signals. I think when I dropped it long ago my sim card inside got loose. For those who did it, is it possible to fix this when I open it up. I know its just loose because when I tap on my phone it fixes it. This doesn't happen all the time just once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by ak406 View Post
    Why would someone pay $400 for that?
    I relist it for 200 Hundred

iPhone? More like MyPhone AKA_Ben's Avatar
    Thanks

Does no one offer to install the black panel for you? I really want this but I don't think I have the skill for it. I can crack a Zune like no problem but this looks infintely more complex. RapidRepair refused me installation... :/

Not worth my money and time. Think about it this way, if iPhone came out in fully black, people would wanna skin the back with silver anyways..hahaha so im just gonna stay safe here and be pleased with its original skin!

Quote Originally Posted by esmandau View Post

Any chance you still have the black back and would be willing to sell it?

Thanks

i would love a black cover but im fairly certain it would look unprofessional if i did it myself. No sense in messing up my perfectly good iphone.

Thanks

i would love a black cover but im fairly certain it would look unprofessional if i did it myself. No sense in messing up my perfectly good iphone.

Thanks

Very cool! I have to say though that I personally prefer the stock look.

The black looks really good especially once i put the invisable shield on mine. The only problem I had was when i put the vibrator thing back in i glued its support to close to the edge so it wouldnt spin to vibrate. I took it apart again and moved it over and works great now. Just thought I would share for other people that have the vib. problem

I've done alot of modding before. this doesn't look that bad. looks like i'm going to save up $50 to make my iphone look better and brand new!

It does make you like your phone again but im starting to get tired of it (the iPhone that is). Not to mention $50 is kinda a rip

Anyone knows why Apple isnt offering iPhones w/black back cover?
    If I could help you with my answer give me a

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast