Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Used ZiPhone on 1.1.3, it bricked it. need help

Default Used ZiPhone on 1.1.3, it bricked it. need help
    I had a soft upgraded 1.1.3 phone, but to prepare for using ZiPhone, I used iTunes and did a full restore of 1.1.3. I then ran ZiPhone with -j -a and it worked. I dont need it Unlocked because I have AT&T. But now i get no signal. =/
    I have been searching/reading everywhere since yesterday to try and figure out how to get everything on my iphone back to a factory restore and get a signal again, but i cant figure it out.

Even when i restore it now, it boots to the activation screen on the phone, but i still get no signal.

any hints on how to just get this back to normal? and how do i tell what BootLoader I have. I have the 4.03.13_G Baseband right now..

Thank you for any help.

this isnt good, do u have a mac or pc?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

i had the same problem, but i solved this by also running the unlock side to the program. try that mate.

I tried the unlock option before as well =/
    And I did this on a PC.
    I just want to get it back to a pristine state with no jailbreak or unlock at this point.

Unhappy iErase 3.9 bootlooder in iZphone help (iphone 1.1.1)
    I have OTB iPhone 1.1.1 i restored in 1.1.3 and use iZphone to unlock by mistake i seleck iEraser 3.9 i cant unlock, jailbreak and downgrad my iphone ...plz help me

i might as well post in this thread too. i tried the ziphone method and now all i have is a brick with an apple logo. none of my pc's will recognize the iphone, not even a usb beep and i can't turn the phone off. i can reboot it with the on switch and home, but still locks up at the apple. if i can't get a usb port to recognize the phone, what can be done?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

i had no problem doing my 1.1.3 OTB1.0.0 iphone.

I did get no signal at first but i restarted the phone and it all worked, i was about to run the activation.

have you guys that have no signal tried running the activation?

Quote Originally Posted by BackSpacer View Post
    i might as well post in this thread too. i tried the ziphone method and now all i have is a brick with an apple logo. none of my pc's will recognize the iphone, not even a usb beep and i can't turn the phone off. i can reboot it with the on switch and home, but still locks up at the apple. if i can't get a usb port to recognize the phone, what can be done?
    Try putting it into DFU mode. Begin by holding down the home and top button until it powers off. Then release all buttons. Tap the top button, and wait for the Apple. When it shows up, hold down home again.. When the connect to iTunes screen shows up, release the home button.
    Last edited by Kas; 2008-02-13 at 10:50 PM.

try the 2.0 version read this http://zibree.blogspot.com/

it says to do the i erase func

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    Try putting it into DFU mode. Begin by holding down the home and top button until it powers off. Then release all buttons. Tap the top button, and wait for the Apple. When it shows up, hold down home again.. When the connect to iTunes screen shows up, release the home button.
    I am having this issue as well. I can not get the phone into DFU mode either. What are my options?